Sunday 1 February 2015

MY LIVING ROOM, SUNDAY EVENING

Rikki (who has a skin condition hence the collar) with Emma (2 photos), Arya on the cat bed, Aelfric on the cat tower, and Fifi on the top of the armchair. Squeak and Grey Girl are both upstairs on my bed so they didn't get photographed and Little Ed (soon to be name changed) the cat with the stumpy tail I'm fostering is in the conservatory and I wouldn't have been able to get a picture of him anyway because as soon as I opened the door he'd be through it.






I really should be posting more but I just don't have the energy these days, plus I'm still doing quite a few Facebook posts which are essentially condensed versions of what I write about here. You can find them on Animal Krackers FB page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are doing a great work, fantastic work Lost and found