Tuesday 31 December 2013

QUICK UPDATE

Two cats re-homed from our re-homing centre in the last week.

Arthur the friendly black and white kitten-cat has gone to a nice family. An email today informs he's settled in well, follows his new owners around, is great with their children and loves cheese. Here he is in his new home.


Hamish, who arrived with his two sisters, a few weeks ago, has found a good home with a teacher and her two daughters. I'd hoped they would take the two sisters who I want re-homing but together but that was a bit too much. All three are lovely friendly family-type cats but they were very taken with Hamish who is a handsome boy.

I've got people coming to my house on Friday to have a look at ten-year old Max who needs a quiet home away from other cats. Fingers crossed.



Tink, my Christmas Eve present, has now been neutered, checked out by the vet -he's fine- and given his first cat flu jab. Maybe tomorrow I'll try him out with the other cats. Hopefully some time in the new year he'll find a good home.

As for me, I'm having a quiet News Year's Eve and anticipate being asleep by midnight. For those of you who are intending to party until the early hours -have a great time. Or, if you're reading this after today, I hope you had one.

To which I can only add-

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

No comments: