Sunday 8 July 2012

THERE'S ALWAYS MORE KITTENS

Apart from these below, there'll be another five to photograph the next time I go to Carole's. The first kitten here I rather fell in love with. Incredibly difficult to photograph because she just wouldn't stay still as she ran, jumped and climbed all over the place, but was also happy to be cuddled.




The next kitten Susan and I saw with Carole at the vets. Her eyes were swollen shut and there was a strong chance she might lose one if not both of her eyes. Thankfully she now now seems to be on the mend, though there's still a way to go. She's also pictured cuddling up to two of her littermates. 





And here's some more recent arrivals.




The adult cat is Ossie who I rescued at around 5 months old, seemed absolutely lovely so Carole decided to keep him, and who then turned into a vicious little monster who can seem friendly one moment then launch a savage attack the next for no reason whatsoever other than I'm within clawing distance. This is the only cat that I can recall that I've ever disliked and if it wasn't for the fact that I deliberately moderate my language in this blog I'd be calling him some very rude names.

The kitten in this picture is the sole survivor of a litter of five. Sadly her brothers and sisters just weren't strong enough and faded away but she looks as if she's going to make it. Here mother, by the way, is a lovely friendly cat that we'll be having spayed in a few weeks. Hopefully she'll find a home soon after that.


No comments: